UFC on ESPN 6 results: Reyes vs. Weidman
UFC on ESPN 6 event ended mere hours away and was headlined by Chris Weidman’s debut in light heavyweight division against undefeated Dominick Reyes. In the co-main event featherweights Yair Rodriguez and Jeremy Stephens had a rematch after their first fight was called a no contest after an accidental eye poke by Rodriguez.
Also, former NFL football player and now heavyweight fighter Greg Hardy had a fight against Ben Sosoli and prospective 21-year-old Maycee Barber and Octagon vet Joe Lauzon also performed at the event. You can see full results of the UFC on ESPN 6 below.
- Light heavyweight: Dominick Reyes def. Chris Weidman by KO (punches) at 1:43 of Round One
- Featherweight: YairRodriguez def. Jeremy Stephens by unanimous decision (29-28 x3)
- Heavyweight: Greg Hardy vs. Ben Sosoli called a ‘no contest’ due to inhaler use
- Lightweight: Joe Lauzon def. Jonathan Pearce via first-round TKO (1:33)
- Women’s flyweight: Maycee Barber def. Gillian Robertson via first-round TKO (3:04)
- 188.5 lbs catchweight: Darren Stewart def. Deron Winn via split decision (28-29, 29-28 x2)
- 148 lbs catchweigth: Charles Rosa def. Manny Bermudez via submission (armbar) (R1, 2:46)
- Women’s flyweight: Molly McCann def. Diana Belbita via unanimous decision (30-26 x3)
- Featherweight: Sean Woodson def. Kyle Bochniak via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-27 x2)
- Bantamweight: Randy Costa def. Boston Salmon via first-round TKO (2:15)
- Welterweight: Sean Brady def. Court McGee via unanimous decision (30-27 x2, 29-28)
- Middleweight: Brendan Allen def. Kevin Holland via submission (RNC) (R2, 3:38)
- Heavyweight: Tanner Boser def. Daniel Spitz via unanimous decision (30-27 x3)